UPDATE: For the time being, we’ve made the decision to continue to enforce mandatory masks within the salon. We are also asking that any clients entering the salon are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our waiting room is now open and we have resumed shampoos as usual.
We want to make sure to provide a safe, sanitized, and comfortable environment.
The following are the procedures for the health and safety of our clients, team and community.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Wearing a face mask will be mandatory, and will have to be worn the entire time you are in the hair salon. Please bring your own mask, if not, a disposable one will be provided for a fee of $2.00.
2. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival at our sanitation station before entering salon.
3. Serving beverages of any kind and magazines will be temporarily unavailable.
4. You will be asked to confirm that you are feeling well (no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing), and if you have been in contact with anyone who was sick, or has confirmed Covid19 in the past 5 days.
*If you answer yes to any of the above, you will asked to go home and your appointment will be cancelled.*
ALL PARLOUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
1. Wear a mask at all times.
2. Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
3. Clean and disinfect all tools with bleach solution after every appointment.
4. Clean and disinfect their chair and station after every appointment.
5. Single use towels only.
6. Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well/have been in contact with someone who is sick.