UPDATE: For the time being, we’ve made the decision to continue to enforce mandatory masks within the salon. If you arrive without a mask one will be provided to you for a fee. Our waiting room is now open and we have resumed shampoos as usual.
We want to make sure to provide a safe, sanitized, and comfortable environment.
The following are the procedures for the health and safety of our clients, team and community.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Wearing a face mask will be mandatory, and will have to be worn the entire time you are in the hair salon. Please bring your own mask, if not, a disposable one will be provided for a fee of $2.00.
2. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival at our sanitation station before entering salon.
3. Serving beverages of any kind will be temporarily unavailable.
ALL PARLOUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
1. Wear a mask at all times.
2. Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
3. Clean and disinfect all tools with bleach solution after every appointment.
4. Clean and disinfect their chair and station after every appointment.
5. Single use towels only.
6. Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well/have been in contact with someone who is sick.